• The incumbent will be responsible for promoting Next Generation Software and Web products of the Company.
• He will be responsible for meeting monthly sales targets and maintain a sustainable relationship with the clients.
• Looking good & pleasant personality with positive attitude.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Positive work ethics and result oriented for assigned responsibilities.
• Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships and good team work.
• Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
• Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs; determining company presence and conventions; annual meetings, trade seminars, conference, Gathering & others program.
• Provides short-term and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis and interpretation of market data.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal network; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Creating and implementing the company or organization's vision and mission.
• Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team.
• Build trust relations with key partners and customers and act as a point of contract for important customers and beneficiaries.
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
• Communicating, on behalf of the company, with customers, government entities, other customer and public.
• Analyze client’s processes and advise on the right solution.
• Assist account and sales managers in providing offers, negotiating contracts for software sales and professional services, matching work process with customer requirements.
• Work with our staff, customers and vendors to provide technical product demonstrations concepts and design.
• Support after sales customer enquirers, technical, licensing add-on’s
• Implementation systems pre-sales and customizing
• Registering issues and reporting
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to enquirers, concerns, and requests about products and services
• Projects Documentation and training if needed
• Pre-sales consulting responsible for implementing a Proof of Concept at the customer sites.
• Schedule necessary appointments with the client to review needs and functionality of their setup.
• Maintain 100% responsibility for all technical needs of the client with our service as it relates to our products.
• Provide training to the client on how to best utilize our products.
• Perform quality assurance checks to ensure that all setup work has been completed accurately.
• Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to research, troubleshooting and solutions.
• Develop and maintain strong working knowledge of system information and IT Operations/Management as it relates to products and services provided by Xsellence.
• Provide technical support to clients, and facilitate escalation to our partners and supplier.
• Follow standard processes and procedures; accurately process and record activities and transactions.
• Prepare product demonstrations for online webinars, seminars and customer presentations.
• Age at most 35 years
• Only males are allowed to apply
• Strong communication skills – It is essential that a Solutions consultant be able to effectively communicate over the phone, email and social media. Oral and written communication is key to maintaining strong relationships with clients, partners and co-workers alike.
• Self-motivation – A successful Solutions Consultant will demonstrate an ability to learn new concepts and applications quickly. You will need to exercise independent judgment in setting your own priorities and workflow.
• Multi-tasking – We work in a matrix environment meaning that you will be working with more than one client in different project phases across multiple products. The ability to multi-task is essential.
• Strong attention to detail – Working in a matrix environment, attention to detail is key to your success at Xsellence. Additionally, Solutions Consultant look to the Team Lead for guidance and auditing of his/her work.
• High level problem-solving/analytical skills – you will frequently use multiple applications and analyze the requirements or issues to find solutions to relay back to the client.
• High level time management & prioritization – You must be able to stay on task with multiple projects and day to day activities, and be committed to providing the best quality service to our clients.
• Adaptable and able to manage change – Our space is ever evolving, and an ability to deal with ambiguity and take on new challenges is a must.
• Ability to develop and manage senior-level relationships;
• Strong project management, facilitation and delivery skills.
• Demonstrated technical knowledge
in IT Management Concepts
• Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Computer science/ Computer Information Systems/ Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)/ MBA degree from any Reputed Institute.
Experience Requirements :
• At least 1 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
IT System Management / ERP Management Sale / Software Sale / Technical Sales / IT Marketing / Website Sale / POS Sale / Educational Institute Software Sale / Laundry Marketing etc.
• Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• T/A, Mobile bill
• Salary Review: Yearly
• Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
your CV to the following address: