- We are looking for Full Stack Junior Odoo Developer using Python to build a highly effective and optimized python application for the back end. Deep knowledge about ERP modules and strong logic, programming & different technical problems occurring during the overall growth process. Candidates with excellent technical skills and strong analytical team players are most welcome.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performing applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and supporting enhancements to Odoo.
- Express yourself and participate in a team environment.
- You must have a passion for your work and complete work in due time.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science Engineering
- Skills Required: ERP, Security, Software Architect
- 2 years in Python 1 Year in Odoo
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 1 year of experience in Odoo
- Good knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Strong Functional & Technical Knowledge of Odoo.
- Hand-on experience in developing software using Python is a must.
- Must have working knowledge in SQL and understanding of databases preferred PostgreSQL.
- Must have working knowledge in Web technologies, including Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, and XML.
- Require Strong knowledge in application/package/module development, customization, tuning, and debugging.
- Knowledge of test-driven development, unit testing, and regression testing.
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of software engineering principles and design patterns.
- Development knowledge in Linux/Unix environment.
- Must be familiar with software development tools, for example - Pycharm, GitHub, GitLab.
- Must have an understanding of Agile methodology.
- Prior experience in Client interaction.
- Odoo framework knowledge
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an Odoo Developer
- Object-oriented programming, object modeling, and relational database
- Passion for development
- Quick & Autonomous learner
- 25,000 - 30,000 BDT (Will be decided based on candidates experience, knowledge, and skill)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Profit share
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- 3 Performance bonuses in a year.
- Yearly Profit share